Tuesday, June 22

An Invitation

Just this day, someone asked me to dance again. That was pretty odd. I haven't "officially" danced in public (if you call my silly moves in the office dancing and the staff, an audience) since last two years ago.

I wasn't astonished about them asking me though. I was simply pondering on the length of time I stopped dancing. Dancing for me is a new venture in college. I never dared to dance in my entire high school life. And it seems to me that this incident sometimes, well, always happens to me.

I fall out of time to do what I want most because of something else.

I said no though, I knew I wasn't prepared. Plus I know for a fact that some of those people inside the room would belittle my capabilities. Maybe next time, I'll be lucky.

A point to remember as a dancer though: Mimicry is good but do not over-mimic. Too much of a good thing is bad.

So stop thinking about putting ABDC moves. Trolls.

No comments:

Post a Comment